Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What makes a hero ?

 
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « what makes a hero »
Every age and every culture have its own hero. In some other countries, heroes are like gold and gods. For me, I believe the hero should be respected. We must thank our hero for everything they have done for us. What make a Hero? Heroes are known as a man or woman  of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

According to me, heroes don’t need to fly, wear a cape or thought layers from their eyes to be the one who save countless lives. Also, they don’t need mask to become hero. They just need to try to do what is right. Since back in the days, there were people, man's and woman, who stood up for the right things. Without those heroes today, we wouldn’t have a peaceful country. Without our hero women couldn’t be equal to the men. Without them we would not be able to access free education. Personally hero interests me because of the actions they did to save other. Hero are never scared of other , they are,  most of the times they are very brave .

My everyday hero would be my bus driver because the school bus drive takes me from home to school in a safe zone. That is a hero to me. Someone who makes an impact in a person life. In this blog, I am going to talk about the hero of all time. I am going to talk about how they became the hero and why we should take the time to thank them.


Bibliograpy 
"Heroes Essay." - Wattpad. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Jan. 2016.


1 comment:

  1. i really love that one :) yes heroes must be respected because this world could never be as it is oday if not for them

    ReplyDelete